Multiple myeloma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Multiple myeloma: cancer of the plasma cells.
We study 441,990 people who have Multiple myeloma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Multiple myeloma
- Medications that treat Multiple myeloma and their effectiveness
- 1,971 drugs that are associated with Multiple myeloma
- 1,213 conditions that are associated with Multiple myeloma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Multiple myeloma:
- Multiple myeloma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Multiple myeloma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Multiple myeloma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Multiple myeloma treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Multiple myeloma:
All the drugs that are associated with Multiple myeloma:
- Multiple myeloma (1,971 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Multiple myeloma:
All the conditions that are associated with Multiple myeloma:
- Multiple myeloma (1,213 conditions)
Browse all Multiple myeloma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Naloxone Hcl and Dilaudid drug interaction - now
- Mupirocin and Enlarged Prostate - 10 seconds ago
- Propofol and Placental Insufficiency - 11 seconds ago
- Horizant and Adderall drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Nucynta and Nosebleed - 12 seconds ago
- Vimpat vs. Lamictal - 13 seconds ago
- Allegra and Pitting Oedema - 28 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Terbinafine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- St. John'S Wort vs. L-Tyrosine - 34 seconds ago
- Trental and Clopidogrel drug interaction - 37 seconds ago