Multiple sclerosis aggravated: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Multiple sclerosis aggravated: a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath.
We study 1,779 people who have Multiple sclerosis aggravated. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated
- Medications that treat Multiple sclerosis aggravated and their effectiveness
- 1,069 drugs that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated
- 275 conditions that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated:
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated:
- Avonex: 11,634 reports
- Tysabri: 11,021 reports
- Tecfidera: 5,192 reports
- Baclofen: 3,374 reports
- Ampyra: 3,057 reports
- Copaxone: 2,596 reports
- Betaseron: 2,080 reports
- Vitamin d: 1,704 reports
- Gabapentin: 1,584 reports
- Neurontin: 1,103 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated:
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated (1,069 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated:
- Multiple sclerosis: 19,777 reports
- Pain: 971 reports
- Depression: 749 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 748 reports
- High blood pressure: 655 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 404 reports
- Psoriasis: 393 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Multiple sclerosis aggravated:
- Multiple sclerosis aggravated (275 conditions)
Browse all Multiple sclerosis aggravated symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Singulair and Ansaid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Tendonitis - 6 seconds ago
- Valganciclovir Hydrochloride and Dapsone drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Pharyngitis - 20 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Sunitinib Malate drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Tev-Tropin and Vertigo Aggravated - 44 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Amoxicillin drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Oesophageal Ulcer - 49 seconds ago
- Mercaptopurine and Lamictal drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Eye Pain - 55 seconds ago