Myocardial ischaemia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Myocardial ischaemia: the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased.
We study 26,590 people who have Myocardial ischaemia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia
- Medications that treat Myocardial ischaemia and their effectiveness
- 1,691 drugs that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia
- 956 conditions that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia:
- Myocardial ischaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Myocardial ischaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Myocardial ischaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Myocardial ischaemia:
All the drugs that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia:
- Myocardial ischaemia (1,691 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Myocardial ischaemia:
All the conditions that are associated with Myocardial ischaemia:
- Myocardial ischaemia (956 conditions)
Browse all Myocardial ischaemia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Myocardial Ischaemia - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamin B and Bronchospasm - 4 seconds ago
- Propofol and Myocardial Ischaemia - 6 seconds ago
- Cefepime Hydrochloride and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - 13 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Brugada Syndrome - 16 seconds ago
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Ramipril drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Picato and Application Site Discomfort - 21 seconds ago
- Pletal and Mevacor drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Progesterone drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Calcium and Blood Corticotrophin Increased - 38 seconds ago