Nail atrophy: 19 reports
Nail atrophy: Wasting away of the nail plate
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nail atrophy
Conditions that could cause Nail atrophy
All Nail atrophy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nail atrophy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Elmiron? - now
- Will you have Narcotic Intoxication with Montelukast Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Cholangiogram with Prednisone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Onychoclasis with Dexamethasone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lou Gehrig'S Disease with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Als with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Live Birth with Amlodipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Pruritus with Propranolol Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Remicade? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Potassium Citrate, Tradjenta, Lipitor, Metformin, Glimepiride, Allopurinol, Atripla, Valtrex, Quinapril - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Prednisolone - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Clonazepam - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Amitril, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Prednisolone, Lasix, Allopurinol, Nexium, Euthyrox, Mobic, Bicor, Atacand - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Gabapentin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Hydroxyurea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Protonix, Zantac 75, Biotin, Norvasc, Loratadine, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 92 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Ranitidine, Donepezil, Sertraline, Furosemide, Tramadol, Losartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Thyro-tabs - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Ritalin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.