Nail hypertrophy: 155 reports
Nail hypertrophy: Overgrowth or thickening of the nail
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nail hypertrophy
Conditions that could cause Nail hypertrophy
All Nail hypertrophy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nail hypertrophy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Headache with Triamcinolone Diacetate? - now
- Gentamicin Sulfate and Ofloxacin drug interaction - a second ago
- Marijuana and Nac drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Interaction with Eplerenone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Histamine Intolerance with Carbamazepine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemorrhoids with Diazepam? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Macrocytosis with Dramamine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Sweats with Nasal Dryness? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Testosterone Cypionate? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash Pustular with Morphine? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Lipitor - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Folic Acid - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Bactrim Ds, Macrobid for a 71 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Tretinoin - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Nexium - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Revlimid, Zometa - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Zomig, Phentermine for a 46 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lunesta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Garcinia, Metformin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.