Nail picking: 49 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nail picking
Conditions that could cause Nail picking
All Nail picking symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nail picking
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Vivactil? - now
- Will you have Pain - Head with Aloxi? - now
- Will you have Headaches with Aloxi? - a second ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Aloxi? - a second ago
- Will you have Headache with Aloxi? - a second ago
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Proteinuria with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin - Urine with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Albuminuria with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Ramipril for a 70 year old woman - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Spiriva Respimat, Montelukast Sodium, Advair Diskus 500/50 - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Adderall 20 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Butrans, Sertraline, Baclofen - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Macrobid - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Melatonin, Progesterone, Hydroxyzine, Risperdal - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.