Nasal abscess: 108 reports
Nasal abscess: Pusormation in nose
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nasal abscess
Conditions that could cause Nasal abscess
Most common Nasal abscess symptoms
- Cellulitis - (3 reports)
- Drug hypersensitivity - (2 reports)
- Facial pain - (2 reports)
- Mood swings - (2 reports)
- Weakness - (2 reports)
- Blood glucose increased - (2 reports)
- Taste - impaired - (2 reports)
- Cough - (2 reports)
- Swelling face - (2 reports)
- Kidney infection - (2 reports)
All Nasal abscess symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Nasal abscess?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Iddm with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Oedema with Actemra?
- Will you have Cough with Factive?
- Will you have Eye Disorder with Viagra?
- Will you have Ileostomy Malfunction with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Oedema?
- Support group for people who take Factive and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Eye Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Ileostomy Malfunction?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.