Nasal abscess: 141 reports
Nasal abscess: Pusormation in nose
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nasal abscess
Conditions that could cause Nasal abscess
Most common Nasal abscess symptoms
- Cellulitis - (3 reports)
- Drug hypersensitivity - (2 reports)
- Facial pain - (2 reports)
- Mood swings - (2 reports)
- Weakness - (2 reports)
- Blood glucose increased - (2 reports)
- Taste - impaired - (2 reports)
- Cough - (2 reports)
- Swelling face - (2 reports)
- Kidney infection - (2 reports)
All Nasal abscess symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Dysphonia with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Voice Strain with Sonata? - now
- Cranberry Juice and Bacteriostatic Water For Injection In Plastic Container drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.