Neuralgia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Neuralgia: pain in one or more nerves.
We study 72,497 people who have Neuralgia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Neuralgia
- Medications that treat Neuralgia and their effectiveness
- 2,165 drugs that are associated with Neuralgia
- 1,642 conditions that are associated with Neuralgia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Neuralgia:
- Neuralgia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neuralgia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neuralgia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Neuralgia treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Neuralgia:
All the drugs that are associated with Neuralgia:
- Neuralgia (2,165 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neuralgia:
All the conditions that are associated with Neuralgia:
- Neuralgia (1,642 conditions)
Browse all Neuralgia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride and Accutane drug interaction - now
- Flonase and Modafinil drug interaction - a second ago
- Cefdinir and Depression - 6 seconds ago
- Baraclude and Pl drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Malignant Melanoma - 8 seconds ago
- Carcinoid Tumor and Itching - 9 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Ondansetron drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Isradipine and Phoslo drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Bethanechol Chloride drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Hydrodiuril and Epilepsy - 30 seconds ago