Night sweats: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Night sweats: sweating in night.
We study 37,953 people who have Night sweats. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Night sweats and their effectiveness
- 2,275 drugs that are associated with Night sweats
- 1,678 conditions that are associated with Night sweats
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Night sweats treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Night sweats:
- Prednisone: 3,388 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,553 reports
- Humira: 2,330 reports
- Enbrel: 2,263 reports
- Profen: 1,996 reports
- Tylenol: 1,853 reports
- Aspirin: 1,807 reports
- Ibu: 1,629 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,627 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,458 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Night sweats:
- Night sweats (2,275 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Night sweats:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,659 reports
- Pain: 1,431 reports
- Depression: 1,390 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,372 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,097 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,063 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Night sweats:
- Night sweats (1,678 conditions)
Browse all Night sweats symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Murday HK, Rusli FD, Blandy C, Vollenhoven B, "Night sweats: it may be hemochromatosis", Climacteric, 2016 Jul .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft and Methylin drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Concussion - 41 seconds ago
- Methylin and Estraderm drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Mesenteric Vein Thrombosis - 51 seconds ago
- Edarbi and Plavix drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gleevec and Aleve drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fentanyl and Failure To Thrive - a minute ago
- Ceftriaxone and Prednisolone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cimetidine and Monocyte Count Increased - 2 minutes ago
- Zinecard and Desonide drug interaction - 2 minutes ago