Normochromic normocytic anaemia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Normochromic normocytic anaemia: forms of anaemia in which the average size and haemoglobin content of the red blood cells are within normal limits.
We study 4,034 people who have Normochromic normocytic anaemia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia
- Medications that treat Normochromic normocytic anaemia and their effectiveness
- 1,128 drugs that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia
- 623 conditions that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Prednisone: 387 reports
- Aspirin: 246 reports
- Furosemide: 229 reports
- Lasix: 191 reports
- Fosamax: 189 reports
- Metformin: 182 reports
- Omeprazole: 177 reports
- Simvastatin: 154 reports
- Vioxx: 147 reports
- Lisinopril: 143 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia (1,128 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- High blood pressure: 328 reports
- Osteoporosis: 161 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 147 reports
- Depression: 145 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 136 reports
- Pain: 122 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia (623 conditions)
Browse all Normochromic normocytic anaemia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Accuretic vs. Ibuprofen - now
- Viagra and Ivth Nerve Paralysis - 2 seconds ago
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Therapeutic Response Unexpected With Drug Substitution - 3 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Skin Inflammation - 7 seconds ago
- Multiple Myeloma and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 8 seconds ago
- Zocor and Salivary Gland Neoplasm - 10 seconds ago
- Famvir and Urinary Retention - 12 seconds ago
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder and Brain Neoplasm - 13 seconds ago
- Entresto and Weight Increased - 22 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Breath Sounds Abnormal - 26 seconds ago