Obesity: 30,792 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Obesity treatments and how effective are they?
- Phentermine hydrochloride
- Garcinia cambogi
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- Bee pollen
- Green coffee bean
- Green tea
- Garcinia cambogia
- Bontril pdm
- Phendimetrazine tartrate
- Vitamin b12
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Acai berry
- Apple cider vinegar
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- Green tea extract
- Raspberry ketone
- Phentermine resin 30
- Chromium picolinate
- Wellbutrin xl
- Fish oil
- Adderall 30
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Adderall 20
- Adderall 10
- African mango
- Calcium pyruvate
- Amphetamine sulfate
- Vitamin d
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Omega 3
- Tenuate dospan
- Irvingia gabonensis
Drugs that could cause Obesity
Conditions that could cause Obesity
Most common Obesity symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,297 reports)
- Nausea - (1,165 reports)
- Headache - (764 reports)
- Diarrhea - (741 reports)
- Vertigo aggravated - (636 reports)
- Dizziness - (636 reports)
- Weight increased - (615 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (595 reports)
- Fatigue - (586 reports)
- Malaise - (532 reports)
All Obesity symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Obesity?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obesity (276 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Weight loss with cough pearls
- Hi my Name is Alex,
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Hi I am a female and have been on nabilone for 11 months. I am on a relatively small dose, three 0.5 mg a night. I was seeking an alternative to anxiety meds. While it did not help my anxiety, it had an amazing effect on an autoimmune condition I have which was disrupting my life and sleep...
More posts for: Obesity
- Will you have Itching with Norgestimate And Ethinyl Estradiol?
- Will you have Photopsia with Symbicort?
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Naproxen?
- Will you have Blister Infected with Cranberry?
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Symbicort?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Norgestimate And Ethinyl Estradiol and have Itching?
- Support group for people who take Symbicort and have Photopsia?
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Pleural Fluid?
- Support group for people who take Cranberry and have Blister Infected?
- Support group for people who take Symbicort and have Acute Kidney Failure?
- My daughter took accutane for 3 months, and She got very sick. Been to psychiatric hospital 4...
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P...
- My name is Tammy n just started taking carvedilol 3.125 mg for the treatment of severe flushing....
- Hello, trying to learn if my sons delayed puberty could be linked to Lexapro use
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.