Obsessive rumination: 71 reports
Obsessive rumination: Thinking and worry or rumination is an inability to gain control over recurrent, distressing thoughts, images
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obsessive rumination
Conditions that could cause Obsessive rumination
Most common Obsessive rumination symptoms
- Bipolar i disorder - (1 reports)
All Obsessive rumination symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obsessive rumination
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Oral Dysaesthesia with Lamisil? - a second ago
- Azithromycin and Paraflex drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Oedema Lower Limb with Indapamide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sacral Pain with Tagamet? - 3 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Baccae drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Taclonex and Metronidazole drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotonia with Ortho Cyclen-28? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotonic Infant with Ortho Cyclen-28? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Muscle Tone with Ortho Cyclen-28? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Floppy with Ortho Cyclen-28? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Strattera - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Sotret - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Marijuana - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Celexa, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Alendronic Acid, Rabeprazole Sodium, Zyrtec, Symbicort, Dutasteride, Meloxicam for a 75 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Miralax - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.