Obsessive thoughts: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Obsessive thoughts: intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry.
We study 2,558 people who have Obsessive thoughts. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Obsessive thoughts
- Medications that treat Obsessive thoughts and their effectiveness
- 797 drugs that are associated with Obsessive thoughts
- 534 conditions that are associated with Obsessive thoughts
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Obsessive thoughts:
- Obsessive thoughts in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obsessive thoughts in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obsessive thoughts in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Obsessive thoughts treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Obsessive thoughts:
Common conditions associated with Obsessive thoughts:
- Antidepressant therapy: 318 reports
- Anxiety: 120 reports
- Anxiety and stress: 120 reports
- Anxiolytic therapy: 123 reports
- Depression: 320 reports
- Feeling uptight: 120 reports
- Stress: 123 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 120 reports
Browse all Obsessive thoughts symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Brain Abscess and drugs of ingredients of aripiprazole - now
- Nasacort and Tongue Pruritus - 5 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Roxicet drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Osteoarthritis Aggravated and Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent - 26 seconds ago
- Osteoarthritis Aggravated and Type 2 Diabetes - 26 seconds ago
- Cough and Acne - 55 seconds ago
- Diabetes Insipidus and Dementia - 56 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Diverticulitis Intestinal Haemorrhagic - a minute ago
- Humira and Traumatic Shock - a minute ago
- Pamine and Hepatocellular Damage - a minute ago