Obstetric infection: 2 reports
Obstetric infection: Infection of female reproductive organ
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obstetric infection
Conditions that could cause Obstetric infection
Most common Obstetric infection symptoms
All Obstetric infection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obstetric infection
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy with Foradil? - now
- Vidaza and Paigle Peggle drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Daydreaming with Rifinah? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Injury with Atra? - 2 seconds ago
- Reishi and Folic Acid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremor - Essential with Tavist-D? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Black Hairy with Metformin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Inflammation with Alli? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Hilar Lymphadenopathy with Fioricet? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Diabetes? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.