Obstruction gastric: 792 reports
Obstruction gastric: Obstruction in stomach
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obstruction gastric
Conditions that could cause Obstruction gastric
Most common Obstruction gastric symptoms
- Fever - (7 reports)
- Bladder cancer - (3 reports)
- Colon cancer - (3 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (3 reports)
- Leukopenia - (2 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (2 reports)
- Intestinal obstruction - (2 reports)
- Food intolerance - (2 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (2 reports)
- Nausea - (2 reports)
All Obstruction gastric symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Face Rash with Sutent? - now
- Will you have Unable To Get Pregnant with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Inability To Conceive with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Barren with Actemra? - now
- Will you have Infertility with Actemra? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - 55 minutes ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.