Obstruction: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 3,464 people who have Obstruction. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Obstruction
- Medications that treat Obstruction and their effectiveness
- 1,214 drugs that are associated with Obstruction
- 598 conditions that are associated with Obstruction
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Obstruction:
- Obstruction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obstruction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obstruction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Obstruction:
All the drugs that are associated with Obstruction:
- Obstruction (1,214 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Obstruction:
- Asthma: 228 reports
- Crohn's disease: 922 reports
- Crohns disease: 922 reports
- Exercise-induced asthma: 228 reports
- Ileitis: 922 reports
- Ileitis aggravated: 922 reports
- Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease: 922 reports
- Regional enteritis: 922 reports
Browse all Obstruction symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azithromycin and Acute Respiratory Failure - 17 seconds ago
- Penicillin vs. Ceftin - 22 seconds ago
- Zocor and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Protamine Sulfate and Norepinephrine Bitartrate drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Protamine Sulfate and Succinylcholine Chloride drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cefazolin and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cardizem and Versed drug interaction - a minute ago
- Antara and Furosemide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ativan and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago