Obtunded: 37,963 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Obtunded treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Obtunded
Conditions that could cause Obtunded
Most common Obtunded symptoms
- Hypotension - (5 reports)
- Speech impairment (adult) - (5 reports)
- Bradycardia - (5 reports)
- Status epilepticus - (3 reports)
- Malaise - (3 reports)
- Encephalitis - (3 reports)
- Ventricular extrasystoles - (2 reports)
- Multi-organ failure - (2 reports)
- Torticollis - (2 reports)
- Dizziness - (2 reports)
All Obtunded symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obtunded
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Quality Of Life Decreased with Mirapex? - now
- Will you have Radiation Poisoning with Pyridoxine Hcl? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Ulcer with Enoxaparin Sodium? - a second ago
- Clomid and Xeljanz Xr drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Repatha and Bactrim Pediatric drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fifth Disease with Valtrex? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Slapped Cheek with Valtrex? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythema Infectiosum with Valtrex? - 6 seconds ago
- Krill Oil and Queensland Nut drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Habitrol? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 40 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Pregabalin, Imbruvica for a 76 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Entresto - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Xiidra - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Vitamin D, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Nexplanon, Nitrofurantoin for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.