Opiate withdrawal: 783 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Opiate withdrawal treatments and how effective are they?
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Clonidine hydrochloride
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Opiate withdrawal
Conditions that could cause Opiate withdrawal
All Opiate withdrawal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Opiate withdrawal? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Opiate Withdrawal (45 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm on day 33/34 of methadone detox. They gave me 72 hours of detox meds and let me loose. I was in full blown detox when I left the psych unit. My dose was 64MG's but they only gave me 48 hours of 60Mgs before I asked to be detoxed because my body was shutting down. I couldn't even use the...
- I've been coming down from methadone recently. I'm currently at 102mgs down from 115mgs. It's been slow but I'm trying to keep from withdrawal. I've recently bought a three month supply of garcina cambogia in attempt to loose some of the weight I've put on since staying taking methadone. I'm a...
More questions for: Opiate withdrawal
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, I got addicted to opiates for pain management after a bike vs auto accident, I was on the bike. I now take suboxone and was just prescribed Talwin nx for my pain issues
- I get angular chelitis EVERY time I discontinue opiate meds and it’s the only time I experience this problem I’m thinking a possible deficiency association.
- I stopped Suboxone 4 weeks ago, after using for almost 5 years, and in one week after stopping experienced bi lateral numbness and tingling in hands. After reading weeks of that, my right hand only increased from just numbness and tingling to extreme pain up to shoulder. Waxes and wanes...
- I wonder if we'll ever hear anything ever again about this research because if it proves to be effective for opiote withdrawal it would impact the profits of rehabs, Suboxone Dr,s,methodone clinics,etc....
- Had s minni stroke
More posts for: Opiate withdrawal
- Will you have Homicide with Digoxin?
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Flomax?
- Will you have Snake Bite with Addison'S Disease?
- Will you have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal with Camphor Tree?
- Will you have Adrenal Adenoma with Urinary Tract Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Digoxin and have Homicide?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Disturbance In Attention?
- Support group for people who have Addison'S Disease and Snake Bite?
- Support group for people who take Camphor Tree and have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Adrenal Adenoma?
- What to expect when you take Digoxin and have Homicide?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Disturbance In Attention?
- What to expect when you have Addison'S Disease and Snake Bite?
- What to expect when you take Camphor Tree and have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Urinary Tract Infection and Adrenal Adenoma?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.