Osteoarthritis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Osteoarthritis: a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint.
We study 85,134 people who have Osteoarthritis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Osteoarthritis
- Medications that treat Osteoarthritis and their effectiveness
- 3,230 drugs that are associated with Osteoarthritis
- 2,577 conditions that are associated with Osteoarthritis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Osteoarthritis:
- Osteoarthritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Osteoarthritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Osteoarthritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Osteoarthritis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Osteoarthritis:
- Humira: 9,485 reports
- Fosamax: 8,826 reports
- Methotrexate: 7,541 reports
- Prednisone: 5,766 reports
- Enbrel: 5,465 reports
- Aspirin: 3,760 reports
- Zometa: 3,452 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 3,082 reports
- Synthroid: 2,905 reports
- Celebrex: 2,844 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Osteoarthritis:
- Osteoarthritis (3,230 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Osteoarthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 11,790 reports
- Osteoporosis: 7,927 reports
- High blood pressure: 4,401 reports
- Pain: 3,547 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Osteoarthritis:
- Osteoarthritis (2,577 conditions)
Browse all Osteoarthritis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Graft Infection - 5 seconds ago
- Fallopian Tube Cancer and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 6 seconds ago
- Calan and Tenosynovitis - 7 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Ill-Defined Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Dry Eyes - 10 seconds ago
- Kidney Stones and Pseudomonas Infection - 12 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Measles - 17 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Pancreatic Carcinoma - 19 seconds ago
- Levothroid vs. Thyrolar-5 - 19 seconds ago
- Beclovent and Optic Neuritis - 24 seconds ago