Pacemaker generated rhythm: 43 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Pacemaker generated rhythm
Conditions that could cause Pacemaker generated rhythm
All Pacemaker generated rhythm symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pacemaker generated rhythm
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Welchol and Clozaril drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Erection with Atacand? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tapeworm - Infection with Nexium? - 6 seconds ago
- Infergen and Protonix drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Keishi? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Caecitis with Maxolon? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperprolactinaemia with Topiramate? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Transplant Rejection with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Estraderm? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Graft Rejection with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.