Pachymeningitis: 145 reports
Pachymeningitis: Inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Pachymeningitis
Conditions that could cause Pachymeningitis
Most common Pachymeningitis symptoms
- Weakness - (4 reports)
- Breathing sounds - abnormal (stridor) - (3 reports)
- Otitis media - (3 reports)
- Metastases to bone - (3 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (3 reports)
- White blood cell count decreased - (3 reports)
- Respiratory tract infection - (3 reports)
- Unilateral hydronephrosis - (3 reports)
- Neutrophil count decreased - (3 reports)
- Fever - (2 reports)
All Pachymeningitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Patha and Nexavar drug interaction - now
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Monistat 7? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Monistat 7? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Monistat 7? - a second ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Monistat 7? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.