Pachymeningitis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pachymeningitis: inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain.
We study 290 people who have Pachymeningitis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Pachymeningitis
- Medications that treat Pachymeningitis and their effectiveness
- 242 drugs that are associated with Pachymeningitis
- 127 conditions that are associated with Pachymeningitis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Pachymeningitis:
- Pachymeningitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pachymeningitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pachymeningitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Pachymeningitis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rifinah and Lymphopenia - 3 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Erythema Nodosum - 3 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Chlorzoxazone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Iodine and Liver Function Test Abnormal - 4 seconds ago
- Thioguanine and Heart Disease - 9 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Arterial Occlusive Disease - 9 seconds ago
- Provigil and Crohn'S Disease - 15 seconds ago
- Liver and Hypocalcaemia - 20 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Vessel Perforation - 23 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Radiation Necrosis - 24 seconds ago