Pain exacerbated: 1,595 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pain exacerbated treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Pain exacerbated
Conditions that could cause Pain exacerbated
Most common Pain exacerbated symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (26,403 reports)
- Nausea - (19,252 reports)
- Death - (18,549 reports)
- Fatigue - (14,147 reports)
- Dizziness - (12,915 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (12,269 reports)
- Headache - (11,882 reports)
- Diarrhea - (10,929 reports)
- Weakness - (10,578 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (10,517 reports)
All Pain exacerbated symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pain exacerbated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eosinopenia with Simvastatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chalazion with Clindamycin Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratosis - Seborrheic with Clopidogrel? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression Postoperative with Tramadol? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Spitting Up Blood with Flu? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hemoptysis with Flu? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemoptysis with Flu? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloody Sputum with Flu? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified with Oby-Trim? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Flu? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Sandostatin Lar - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Synarel - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Tri-previfem - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Zoloft, Concerta, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Metoprolol Succinate, Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Doxycycline, Wellbutrin Sr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Pregabalin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin Sr, Baclofen, Naproxen - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.