Pain exacerbated: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 1,595 people who have Pain exacerbated. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Pain exacerbated
- Medications that treat Pain exacerbated and their effectiveness
- 4,753 drugs that are associated with Pain exacerbated
- 2,362 conditions that are associated with Pain exacerbated
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Pain exacerbated:
- Pain exacerbated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pain exacerbated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pain exacerbated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Pain exacerbated treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Pain exacerbated:
- Oxycontin: 55,550 reports
- Enbrel: 47,830 reports
- Humira: 47,288 reports
- Methotrexate: 44,785 reports
- Prednisone: 44,380 reports
- Lyrica: 30,908 reports
- Xeljanz: 26,984 reports
- Oxycodone: 24,129 reports
- Aspirin: 22,318 reports
- Actemra: 20,065 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pain exacerbated:
- Pain exacerbated (4,753 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pain exacerbated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 74,666 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 29,170 reports
- Pain: 21,839 reports
- High blood pressure: 19,549 reports
- Osteoporosis: 17,097 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 16,398 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pain exacerbated:
- Pain exacerbated (2,362 conditions)
Browse all Pain exacerbated symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Insulin and Elavil drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Macrodantin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Casodex and Urso 250 drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Imodium and Folic Acid drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Pristiq and Tendonitis Exacerbated - 25 seconds ago
- Magnesium Sulfate and Alprazolam drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Profen and Effexor drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Intralipid 10% and Flumazenil drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Flonase and Remicade drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Promethazine drug interaction - 45 seconds ago