Painful stools: 225 reports
Tenesmus (Painful stools): A feeling of constantly needing to pass stools, despite an empty colon
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Painful stools
Conditions that could cause Painful stools
All Painful stools symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Viral Gastroenteritis with Advil? - now
- Will you have Rotavirus Infection with Advil? - now
- Will you have Norwalk Virus with Advil? - now
- Will you have Gastroenteritis - Viral with Advil? - now
- Will you have Stomach Flu with Advil? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Protonix, Excedrin, Losartan, Crestor, Flomax, Avodart - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Cymbalta, Lisinopril, Vistaril for a 35 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Itraconazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Avodart - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.