Pancreatitis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pancreatitis: inflammation of pancreas.
We study 56,678 people who have Pancreatitis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Pancreatitis
- Medications that treat Pancreatitis and their effectiveness
- 2,767 drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis
- 1,962 conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Pancreatitis:
- Pancreatitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Pancreatitis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis:
- Seroquel: 4,892 reports
- Metformin: 4,060 reports
- Byetta: 3,275 reports
- Januvia: 2,572 reports
- Zyprexa: 2,458 reports
- Prednisone: 2,450 reports
- Victoza: 2,301 reports
- Aspirin: 2,217 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,105 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,964 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis:
- Pancreatitis (2,767 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis:
- Type 2 diabetes: 5,528 reports
- Diabetes: 3,048 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,706 reports
- Depression: 2,134 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,792 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis:
- Pancreatitis (1,962 conditions)
Browse all Pancreatitis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sirkeci, ?., Sirkeci, E. E., & Ta?el, B. , "Rivaroxaban-induced acute pancreatitis", The European Research Journal, 2018 Jan .
- Liao, K. F., Huang, P. T., Lin, C. C., Lin, C. L., & Lai, S. W., "Fluvastatin use and risk of acute pancreatitis: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan", Biomedicine, 2014 Jan .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Das S, Mondal S, Dey JK, Bandyopadhyay S, Saha I, Tripathi SK, "A case of montelukast induced hypercholesterolemia, severe hypertriglyceridemia and pancreatitis", Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2013 Jun .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flolan and Spinal Compression Fracture - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Folic Acid for Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 7 seconds ago
- Nexium and Gallbladder Disease - 11 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Gallstones - 15 seconds ago
- Reglan and Asa drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- How effective is Tenex for High Blood Pressure? - 22 seconds ago
- Flonase and Diamox drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Sevelamer Carbonate and Cefazolin drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Optivar and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Adrenaclick and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 40 seconds ago