Paronychia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Paronychia: infection in the tissues adjacent to a nail on a finger or toe.
We study 5,044 people who have Paronychia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Paronychia
- Medications that treat Paronychia and their effectiveness
- 1,272 drugs that are associated with Paronychia
- 693 conditions that are associated with Paronychia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Paronychia:
- Paronychia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paronychia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paronychia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paronychia:
- Fluorouracil: 441 reports
- Oxaliplatin: 438 reports
- Gilotrif: 386 reports
- Vectibix: 260 reports
- Methotrexate: 182 reports
- Erbitux: 181 reports
- Xeloda: 173 reports
- Prednisone: 163 reports
- Capecitabine: 153 reports
- Docetaxel: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Paronychia:
- Paronychia (1,272 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paronychia:
- Colon cancer: 459 reports
- Lung cancer - non-small cell: 401 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 236 reports
- High blood pressure: 226 reports
- Breast cancer: 215 reports
- Preventive health care: 208 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Paronychia:
- Paronychia (693 conditions)
Browse all Paronychia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clobetasol Propionate and Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) - 10 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Ultomiris drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Sinusitis Chronic - 18 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Ileal Stenosis - 59 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Meningioma - 59 seconds ago
- Qsymia and Eye Swelling - a minute ago
- Folate Deficiency and Electrocardiogram Repolarisation Abnormality - a minute ago
- Perindopril Erbumine and Hepatic Enzyme Increased - a minute ago
- Xyzal and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - a minute ago
- Lupron Depot and Ascites - 2 minutes ago