Pharyngitis streptococcal: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pharyngitis streptococcal: inflammation of the pharynx caused by infection from. streptococcus.
We study 12,287 people who have Pharyngitis streptococcal. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Pharyngitis streptococcal and their effectiveness
- 1,258 drugs that are associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal
- 591 conditions that are associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal:
- Humira: 1,289 reports
- Enbrel: 1,239 reports
- Methotrexate: 778 reports
- Prednisone: 753 reports
- Cosentyx: 472 reports
- Tysabri: 347 reports
- Singulair: 340 reports
- Diphen: 337 reports
- Hydramine: 337 reports
- Ibu: 290 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal:
- Pharyngitis streptococcal (1,258 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,378 reports
- Psoriasis: 942 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 767 reports
- Crohn's disease: 741 reports
- Asthma: 337 reports
- Ulcerative colitis: 272 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 262 reports
- High blood pressure: 220 reports
- Pain: 206 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pharyngitis streptococcal:
- Pharyngitis streptococcal (591 conditions)
Browse all Pharyngitis streptococcal symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cialis and Livalo drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Restoril and Lunesta drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Pentoxifylline and Fluvoxamine Maleate drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Normodyne and Malaise - a minute ago
- Invega Sustenna and Orgasmic Dysfunction - a minute ago
- Humalog and Gastrointestinal Disorder - a minute ago
- Loraz and Dexmedetomidine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Norco and Decadron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vitamins and Synovial Cyst - a minute ago
- Glycolax and Tolterodine drug interaction - a minute ago