Photophobia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Photophobia: extreme sensitivity to light.
We study 18,266 people who have Photophobia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Photophobia
- Medications that treat Photophobia and their effectiveness
- 2,358 drugs that are associated with Photophobia
- 1,712 conditions that are associated with Photophobia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Photophobia:
- Photophobia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Photophobia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Photophobia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Photophobia:
- Prednisone: 900 reports
- Methotrexate: 823 reports
- Humira: 737 reports
- Enbrel: 689 reports
- Aspirin: 587 reports
- Ibu: 459 reports
- Profen: 458 reports
- Ibuprofen: 458 reports
- Gilenya: 452 reports
- Lyrica: 444 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Photophobia:
- Photophobia (2,358 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Photophobia:
- Multiple sclerosis: 792 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 753 reports
- Depression: 639 reports
- Pain: 628 reports
- High blood pressure: 555 reports
- Migraine: 490 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Photophobia:
- Photophobia (1,712 conditions)
Browse all Photophobia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 19 seconds ago
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Hallucinations - 32 seconds ago
- Brevibloc and Morphine Sulfate drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Metastases To Central Nervous System and Skin Discoloration - 39 seconds ago
- Adderall and Calculus Bladder - 45 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Pneumocystis Jiroveci Infection - 47 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Vitamin B12 Increased - 48 seconds ago
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Pain In Limb - 56 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Protein Total Decreased - a minute ago
- Revlimid and Protein Total Decreased - a minute ago