Pleurisy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pleurisy: inflammation of the pleurae, which causes pain when breathing.
We study 8,782 people who have Pleurisy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Pleurisy and their effectiveness
- 1,652 drugs that are associated with Pleurisy
- 1,114 conditions that are associated with Pleurisy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pleurisy treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Pleurisy:
- Methotrexate: 870 reports
- Humira: 670 reports
- Prednisone: 628 reports
- Prednisolone: 452 reports
- Enbrel: 385 reports
- Aspirin: 278 reports
- Remicade: 264 reports
- Omeprazole: 245 reports
- Ibuprofen: 230 reports
- Profen: 230 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pleurisy:
- Pleurisy (1,652 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pleurisy:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,398 reports
- High blood pressure: 361 reports
- Osteoporosis: 242 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 237 reports
- Pain: 224 reports
- Birth control: 208 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pleurisy:
- Pleurisy (1,114 conditions)
Browse all Pleurisy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Biaxin and Dalmane drug interaction - now
- Epclusa and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Restasis and Heart Rate Decreased - 18 seconds ago
- Humira and Venous Injury - 28 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Venous Injury - 31 seconds ago
- Elidel and Vision Blurred - a minute ago
- Ginkgo and Prozac drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gemfibrozil and Depo-Estradiol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Levaquin and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Humira and Premature Menopause - a minute ago