Pneumatosis intestinalis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pneumatosis intestinalis: air or gas in an intestine.
We study 2,869 people who have Pneumatosis intestinalis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Pneumatosis intestinalis and their effectiveness
- 564 drugs that are associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis
- 465 conditions that are associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis:
- Prednisolone: 359 reports
- Prednisone: 342 reports
- Tacrolimus: 322 reports
- Methotrexate: 300 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 294 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 249 reports
- Etoposide: 197 reports
- Methylprednisolone: 196 reports
- Cytarabine: 193 reports
- Fluorouracil: 164 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis:
- Pneumatosis intestinalis (564 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis:
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 232 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumatosis intestinalis:
- Pneumatosis intestinalis (465 conditions)
Browse all Pneumatosis intestinalis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O'rafferty C, McElligott F, Storey L, O'marcaigh A, Smith O, "Pneumatosis intestinalis and imatinib mesylate", Annals of hematology, 2014 Oct .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine and Neosporin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Foscavir and Septic Shock - 16 seconds ago
- Nicardipine Hydrochloride and Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Vivelle-Dot drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Zometa and Hearing Loss - 21 seconds ago
- Maxalt-Mlt and Weight Decreased - 55 seconds ago
- Luvox Cr and Selzentry drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Estring and Zyrtec drug interaction - a minute ago
- Mucinex and Prinivil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ibrance and Motion Sickness - a minute ago