Pneumonia: 230,913 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pneumonia treatments and how effective are they?
- Albuterol sulfate
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Cefuroxime axetil
Drugs that could cause Pneumonia
Conditions that could cause Pneumonia
Most common Pneumonia symptoms
- Breathing difficulty - (1,209 reports)
- Rashes - (1,005 reports)
- Fever - (1,002 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (973 reports)
- Diarrhea - (886 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (856 reports)
- Weakness - (832 reports)
- Nausea - (748 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia aggravated - (743 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (662 reports)
All Pneumonia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Mobic and Curcumin drug interaction
- Levetiracetam and Metoclopramide drug interaction
- Vistaril and Minipress drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Tramadol and have Pleurisy?
- Will you have Polyp with Axiron?
- Amitiza and Suboxone drug interaction
- Will you have Ogilvie'S Syndrome with Temazepam?
- Will you have Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction with Temazepam?
- Will you have Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction with Temazepam?
- Will you have Colonic Pseudo-Obstruction with Temazepam?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.