Pneumonia: 230,913 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pneumonia treatments and how effective are they?
- Albuterol sulfate
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Cefuroxime axetil
Drugs that could cause Pneumonia
Conditions that could cause Pneumonia
Most common Pneumonia symptoms
- Breathing difficulty - (1,212 reports)
- Rashes - (1,005 reports)
- Fever - (1,002 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (973 reports)
- Diarrhea - (871 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia aggravated - (856 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (856 reports)
- Weakness - (832 reports)
- Nausea - (748 reports)
- Pain - (662 reports)
All Pneumonia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Methylprednisolone and Saw Palmetto drug interaction - now
- Will you have Coronary Artery Disease with Darvocet-N 50? - a second ago
- Will you have Chd with Darvocet-N 50? - a second ago
- Will you have Cad with Darvocet-N 50? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease with Darvocet-N 50? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Axiron - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Lipitor, Fish Oil, Losartan, Asa, Vitamin D, Tikosyn - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.