Prostate examination abnormal
We study 30,176 reports of Prostate examination abnormal now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Prostate examination abnormal and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Prostate examination abnormal
- Conditions that could cause Prostate examination abnormal
- Common Prostate examination abnormal symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Prostate examination abnormal treatments and how effective are they?
- Alfuzosin hydrochloride
- Beta - sitosterol
- Cardura xl
- Doxazosin mesylate
- Dutasteride and tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin chloride
- Prazosin hydrochloride
- Saw palmetto
- Saw palmetto berry
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Terazosin hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Prostate examination abnormal
Conditions that could cause Prostate examination abnormal
Most common Prostate examination abnormal symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,593 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,418 reports)
- Hypotension - (930 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (717 reports)
- Weakness - (677 reports)
- Fatigue - (665 reports)
- Diarrhea - (654 reports)
- Fall - (581 reports)
- Rashes - (545 reports)
- Erection problems - (526 reports)
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Prostate examination abnormal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Prostate examination abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bacterial Overgrowth - Intestine with Benicar Hct? - now
- Will you have Posture Abnormal with Prednisone? - now
- Flumadine and Hachiya drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Abdomen with Gastroenteritis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Peritonitis with Gastroenteritis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymphocytosis with Remicade? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Prostate Examination Abnormal with Sildenafil Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nodular Hyperplasia with Sildenafil Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bph with Sildenafil Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bhp with Sildenafil Citrate? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex D, Breo Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Vitamins, Lipitor, Lotrel, Toprol-xl, Vivitrol, Antabuse, Lexapro, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lamictal, Wellbutrin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.