Prostatitis: 4,985 reports
Prostatitis: Inflammation of the prostate gland
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Prostatitis treatments and how effective are they?
- Bactrim ds
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Doxycycline hyclate
Drugs that could cause Prostatitis
Conditions that could cause Prostatitis
Most common Prostatitis symptoms
- Joint pain - (317 reports)
- Muscle aches - (212 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (210 reports)
- Fatigue - (203 reports)
- Tendonitis - (199 reports)
- Paraesthesia - (192 reports)
- Tendon pain - (180 reports)
- Pain in extremity - (179 reports)
- Headache - (178 reports)
- Weakness - (176 reports)
All Prostatitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Zantac and Zanzibar Pepper drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Chlorzoxazone? - a second ago
- Will you have Aortic Stenosis with Benzonatate? - a second ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Lucentis - a second ago
- Will you have Aortic Valve Stenosis with Benzonatate? - a second ago
- Benzonatate and Ultravist 370 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Luvox Cr and Cade drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma with Allegra? - 4 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Lucentis - 4 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Glaucoma with Lucentis - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Hctz, Lamictal - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.