Quartan malaria: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Quartan malaria: a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite.
We study 5,353 people who have Quartan malaria. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Quartan malaria
- Medications that treat Quartan malaria and their effectiveness
- 386 drugs that are associated with Quartan malaria
- 306 conditions that are associated with Quartan malaria
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Quartan malaria:
- Quartan malaria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quartan malaria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quartan malaria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Quartan malaria treatments and how effective are they?
- Chloroquine phosphate
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Mefloquine hydrochloride
Common drugs associated with Quartan malaria:
- Malarone: 141 reports
Common conditions associated with Quartan malaria:
- Biduoterian fever: 159 reports
- Blackwater fever: 159 reports
- Falciparum malaria: 156 reports
- Hiv: 138 reports
- Hiv infection: 140 reports
- Human immunodeficiency virus infection: 138 reports
- Malaria: 159 reports
- Plasmodium: 156 reports
- Quartan malaria: 156 reports
- Tertian malaria: 159 reports
Browse all Quartan malaria symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valturna vs. Ativan - 3 seconds ago
- Akineton and Purpura - 4 seconds ago
- Valturna vs. Asa - 11 seconds ago
- Mirena and Terminal State - 12 seconds ago
- Chlorothiazide and Timolol drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Autoimmune Disorder - 20 seconds ago
- Oncaspar and Lantus drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Dasatinib and Joint Swelling - 24 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Pl drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Renal Scan - 26 seconds ago