Query fever: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Query fever: a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals.
We study 400 people who have Query fever. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Query fever
- Medications that treat Query fever and their effectiveness
- 154 drugs that are associated with Query fever
- 120 conditions that are associated with Query fever
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Query fever:
- Query fever in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Query fever in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Query fever in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Query fever symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ativan and Carmustine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Novolin R and Local Swelling - 3 seconds ago
- Sinus Congestion in Norvasc, how severe and when it was recovered? - 4 seconds ago
- Marinol and Electrolyte Imbalance - 8 seconds ago
- Mavik vs. Atacand Hct - 17 seconds ago
- Agitation and drugs of ingredients of niacin and niacinamide (vitamin b3) - 17 seconds ago
- Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide and Pain - 21 seconds ago
- Gilenya vs. Prozac - 24 seconds ago
- Macitentan and Birth Control - 24 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Swollen Tongue - 27 seconds ago