Quit smoking: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 87,279 people who have Quit smoking. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Quit smoking
- Medications that treat Quit smoking and their effectiveness
- 1,282 drugs that are associated with Quit smoking
- 888 conditions that are associated with Quit smoking
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Quit smoking:
- Quit smoking in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quit smoking in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quit smoking in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Quit smoking treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Quit smoking:
- Chantix: 1,105 reports
- Aspirin: 188 reports
- Prilosec: 174 reports
- Lisinopril: 159 reports
- Klonopin: 152 reports
- Xanax: 142 reports
- Albuterol: 141 reports
- Lipitor: 136 reports
- Metformin: 136 reports
- Oxycontin: 136 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quit smoking:
- Quit smoking (1,282 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quit smoking:
- Depression: 219 reports
- High blood pressure: 192 reports
- Pain: 164 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quit smoking:
- Quit smoking (888 conditions)
Browse all Quit smoking symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Invokana and Formoterol Fumarate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Axiron and Acarbose drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Pentam and Staphylococcal Bacteraemia - 14 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Viberzi drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Initial Insomnia and High Blood Cholesterol - 15 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Endometrial Cancer Stage I - 18 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Conjunctival Discoloration - 32 seconds ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Bone Marrow Granuloma - 38 seconds ago
- Axiron and Abilify drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Multiple System Atrophy - 56 seconds ago