Racing thoughts: 4 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Racing thoughts
Conditions that could cause Racing thoughts
All Racing thoughts symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Racing thoughts
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Myopathy with Thalomid? - now
- Will you have Delusional Perception with Meloxicam? - a second ago
- Will you have Bacteria Sputum Identified with Bisoprolol Fumarate? - a second ago
- Will you have Vitreous Floaters with Milk Thistle? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Aromasin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have P24 Antigen Positive with Fluvastatin Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Stools with Rutin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pachymeningitis with Ec? - 3 seconds ago
- Vogelmistel and Glucosamine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Methotrexate and have Hearing Loss? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Aricept - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Lyrica, Baclofen, Cipro - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Prilosec - an hour ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.