Radiation fibrosis - lung: 60 reports
Radiation fibrosis - lung: Fibrous tissue formation in lung due to radiation
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation fibrosis - lung
Conditions that could cause Radiation fibrosis - lung
All Radiation fibrosis - lung symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation fibrosis - lung
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Pacerone and Jamelonguier drug interaction - now
- Mebeverine Hydrochloride and Mint drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Epithelioma Adenoides Cysticum with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Keppra and Votrient drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dyskinesia with Nubain? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Atrophy with Lisinopril? - 7 seconds ago
- Aricept and L-(+)-2-Aminoglutaramic Acid drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Herceptin and Madreselva drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Factor Viii Inhibition with Sulfatrim? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Tubal Pregnancy with Rebetol? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - an hour ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.