Radiation injury: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Radiation injury: injuries are caused by radiation.
We study 1,209 people who have Radiation injury. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Radiation injury
- Medications that treat Radiation injury and their effectiveness
- 834 drugs that are associated with Radiation injury
- 420 conditions that are associated with Radiation injury
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Radiation injury:
- Radiation injury in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Radiation injury in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Radiation injury in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Radiation injury:
- Zometa: 167 reports
Browse all Radiation injury symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valium and Depakote drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Phytosterols and Synthroid drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Januvia and Sodium Retention - 16 seconds ago
- Hiatal Hernia and Weight Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Vraylar and Eyelid Twitch - 37 seconds ago
- Epilepsy and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - 38 seconds ago
- Tibsovo and Itching - 59 seconds ago
- Alimta and Orbital Oedema - a minute ago
- Phenytoin and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Slo-Phyllin vs. Fexofenadine Hydrochloride - a minute ago