Radiation interaction: 61 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation interaction
Conditions that could cause Radiation interaction
All Radiation interaction symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation interaction
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stable Angina with Spiriva? - a second ago
- Will you have Angina - Stable with Spiriva? - a second ago
- Will you have Angina Pectoris with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Spiriva? - 2 seconds ago
- Adderall Xr 10 and Valium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blindness with Glucovance? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Vision with Glucovance? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blind with Glucovance? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Aortic Valve Stenosis with Docetaxel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Aortic Stenosis with Docetaxel? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.