We study 177 reports of Recurrent cystitis (repeated inflammation of the bladder) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Recurrent cystitis and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Recurrent cystitis
- Conditions that could cause Recurrent cystitis
- Common Recurrent cystitis symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Recurrent cystitis treatments and how effective are they?
- Bactrim ds
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Warfarin sodium
Drugs that could cause Recurrent cystitis
Conditions that could cause Recurrent cystitis
Do you have Recurrent cystitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Recurrent cystitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Recurrent cystitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Dantrolene Sodium and Haldrone drug interaction - now
- Will you have Obstructive Airways Disorder with Ancef? - a second ago
- Will you have Weaning Failure with Patanol? - a second ago
- Will you have Mediastinal Infection with Cyclophosphamide? - 2 seconds ago
- Aggrenox and Paeonia Veitchii drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lupron and Aranesp drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Alzheimer'S Disease with Torsemide? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Recurrent Cystitis with Humira? - 7 seconds ago
- Xiaflex and Mercaptopurine drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Dysphagia with 5 Htp? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Nexplanon, Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Clozapine, Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex D, Breo Ellipta - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.