Rheumatoid arthritis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Rheumatoid arthritis: a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints.
We study 947,832 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
- Medications that treat Rheumatoid arthritis and their effectiveness
- 2,819 drugs that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
- 2,027 conditions that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Rheumatoid arthritis treatments and how effective are they?
- Azulfidine en-tabs
- Cortisone acetate
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Diclofenac sodium
- Fish oil
- Folic acid
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate
- Leucovorin calcium
- Methotrexate lpf
- Methotrexate preservative free
- Methotrexate sodium
- Methotrexate sodium preservative free
- Minocycline hydrochloride
- Morphine sulfate
- Naproxen sodium
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Potassium chloride
- Prednisolone sodium phosphate
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Vitamin d
Common drugs associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Enbrel: 56,708 reports
- Methotrexate: 52,705 reports
- Humira: 39,149 reports
- Prednisone: 29,160 reports
- Orencia: 26,592 reports
- Actemra: 25,436 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 22,458 reports
- Xeljanz: 20,971 reports
- Arava: 20,257 reports
- Remicade: 19,890 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,819 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Pain: 3,972 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,281 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,349 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,027 conditions)
Browse all Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amoxicillin and Sleep Paralysis - 6 seconds ago
- Amino Acids and Cytokine Release Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Spiriva drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Nervousness - 24 seconds ago
- Boniva and Whiplash Injury - 28 seconds ago
- Xifaxan and Welchol drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Gravol and Omeprazole drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Muscle Aches - 38 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Humira drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Ear Barotrauma - 41 seconds ago