Rheumatoid arthritis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Rheumatoid arthritis: a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints.
We study 869,002 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
- Medications that treat Rheumatoid arthritis and their effectiveness
- 2,713 drugs that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
- 1,946 conditions that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Rheumatoid arthritis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
All the drugs that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2,713 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
All the conditions that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1,946 conditions)
Browse all Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive and Confusion - a second ago
- Miacalcin and Kyphosis - 5 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Bleeding Into The Skin - 14 seconds ago
- Megestrol Acetate and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 19 seconds ago
- Stress Urinary Incontinence and Heart Palpitations - 19 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Hepatic Atrophy - 20 seconds ago
- Ibu and Postrenal Failure - 21 seconds ago
- Avonex and Retinopathy - 21 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 and Ipratropium Bromide drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Buspar and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 30 seconds ago