Saccadic eye movement: 144 reports
Saccadic eye movement: Saccadic eye movements are very fast jumps from one eye position to another
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Saccadic eye movement
Conditions that could cause Saccadic eye movement
All Saccadic eye movement symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Saccadic eye movement
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Vivitrol? - now
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Vivitrol? - now
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Vivitrol? - now
- Will you have Memory Impairment with Vivitrol? - now
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Perforation with Plavix? - a second ago
- Will you have Memory Aids with Vivitrol? - a second ago
- Will you have Intestinal Perforation with Plavix? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Vivitrol? - a second ago
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with B-12? - a second ago
- Will you have Long-Term Memory Loss with Vivitrol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Trokendi Xr, Protonix - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone, Celexa, Tacrolimus, Torsemide, Everolimus for a 65 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Asa, Vitamin D3, Buspar, Zantac - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Depakote - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hcl, Nexplanon, Protonix, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Tresiba, Synthroid, Singulair, Diamox, Spironolactone, Seroquel, Victoza, Nuvigil, Glucophage Xr, Adderall, Humulin R, Pristiq - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.