Salivary duct stenosis: 3 reports
Salivary duct stenosis: Narrowing of salivary duct
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Salivary duct stenosis
Conditions that could cause Salivary duct stenosis
All Salivary duct stenosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary duct stenosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Concentrating Power Decreased with Bhang? - a second ago
- Will you have Tangentiality with Avonex? - a second ago
- Will you have Rectal Haemorrhage with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Glyburide and Labetalol Hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Escitalopram and Bacopa Monnieri - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Tibial Nerve with Lipitor? - 3 seconds ago
- Stelazine and Takhzyro drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Swelling with Klor-Con? - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Diethylpropion Hydrochloride and Humira - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium and Furosemide - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 56 minutes ago
- Prediction of Hydroxyzine for a 23 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.