Seizure like phenomena: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Seizure like phenomena: a variety of medical conditions may produce sudden episodes which have some similarities to epileptic seizures.
We study 1,424 people who have Seizure like phenomena. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Seizure like phenomena
- Medications that treat Seizure like phenomena and their effectiveness
- 582 drugs that are associated with Seizure like phenomena
- 301 conditions that are associated with Seizure like phenomena
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Seizure like phenomena:
- Seizure like phenomena in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Seizure like phenomena in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Seizure like phenomena in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Seizure like phenomena symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Effexor Xr and Sinus Polyp - 5 seconds ago
- Reyataz and Dysuria Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Rectal Lesion - 17 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Abdominal Infection - 24 seconds ago
- Ebrantil and Left Ventricular Dysfunction - 26 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone and Lung Infection - 26 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Zoledronic Acid drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Prevacid 24 Hr and Fenoglide drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Theophylline and Athlete'S Foot - 40 seconds ago