Swallowing difficulty: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 105,420 people who have Swallowing difficulty. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Swallowing difficulty and their effectiveness
- 3,542 drugs that are associated with Swallowing difficulty
- 3,237 conditions that are associated with Swallowing difficulty
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Swallowing difficulty treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Swallowing difficulty:
- Aspirin: 5,224 reports
- Prednisone: 4,850 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,411 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,968 reports
- Synthroid: 2,763 reports
- Nexium: 2,717 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,603 reports
- Fosamax: 2,539 reports
- Tylenol: 2,407 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,384 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Swallowing difficulty:
- Swallowing difficulty (3,542 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Swallowing difficulty:
- High blood pressure: 5,178 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,150 reports
- Pain: 3,517 reports
- Depression: 2,699 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 2,677 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Swallowing difficulty:
- Swallowing difficulty (3,237 conditions)
Browse all Swallowing difficulty symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate and Blood Albumin Decreased - 37 seconds ago
- Cephulac and Vfend drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Escitalopram and Microzide drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Xopenex and Hearing Loss - 5 minutes ago
- Septra and Altered State Of Consciousness - 5 minutes ago
- Aldactone and Glyburide drug interaction - 6 minutes ago
- Arava and Laboratory Test Abnormal - 6 minutes ago
- Effexor Xr and Weight Increased - 7 minutes ago
- Lotemax and Injection Site Pain - 7 minutes ago
- Oxycontin and Mirapex drug interaction - 7 minutes ago