T-cell lymphoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
T-cell lymphoma: a blood cell cancer.
We study 2,975 people who have T-cell lymphoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with T-cell lymphoma
- Medications that treat T-cell lymphoma and their effectiveness
- 664 drugs that are associated with T-cell lymphoma
- 413 conditions that are associated with T-cell lymphoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with T-cell lymphoma:
- T-cell lymphoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- T-cell lymphoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- T-cell lymphoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with T-cell lymphoma:
- Cyclophosphamide: 119 reports
- Methotrexate: 138 reports
- Prednisone: 205 reports
- Remicade: 202 reports
Common conditions associated with T-cell lymphoma:
- Crohn's disease: 153 reports
- Crohns disease: 157 reports
- Ileitis aggravated: 155 reports
- Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease: 155 reports
- Ra: 131 reports
- Regional enteritis: 155 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 141 reports
Browse all T-cell lymphoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Herpes Zoster in Centrum, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Peripheral Vascular Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Meloxicam vs. Orencia - 9 seconds ago
- Colistimethate Sodium and Humulin N drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Sunitinib Malate and Streptococcal Infection - 14 seconds ago
- Invega Sustenna and Nausea And Vomiting - 14 seconds ago
- Bone Neoplasm and drugs of ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate - 23 seconds ago
- Dizziness and drugs of ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride - 24 seconds ago
- Metformin and Fragmin drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pernicious Anaemia and drugs of ingredients of prednisone - 27 seconds ago