T1dm: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 41,917 people who have T1dm. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with T1dm
- Medications that treat T1dm and their effectiveness
- 1,762 drugs that are associated with T1dm
- 1,398 conditions that are associated with T1dm
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with T1dm:
- T1dm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- T1dm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- T1dm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
T1dm treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with T1dm:
All the drugs that are associated with T1dm:
- T1dm (1,762 drugs)
Common conditions associated with T1dm:
All the conditions that are associated with T1dm:
- T1dm (1,398 conditions)
Browse all T1dm symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fish Oil and Bupropion Hydrochloride drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Lactose Intolerance - 5 seconds ago
- Mobic and Pigmentation Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Tinnitus and drugs of ingredients of estrogens, conjugated - 5 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Kaposi'S Sarcoma - 7 seconds ago
- Dovonex and Levofloxacin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Photophobia and drugs of ingredients of ferrous fumarate - 8 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Tremor Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Minirin and Stroke - 8 seconds ago
- Diflunisal and Pneumonia Aggravated - 11 seconds ago