Taste disturbance: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 4,340 people who have Taste disturbance. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Taste disturbance
- Medications that treat Taste disturbance and their effectiveness
- 1,000 drugs that are associated with Taste disturbance
- 2 conditions that are associated with Taste disturbance
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Taste disturbance:
- Taste disturbance in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Taste disturbance in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Taste disturbance in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Taste disturbance:
All the drugs that are associated with Taste disturbance:
- Taste disturbance (1,000 drugs)
Browse all Taste disturbance symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Toposar drug interaction - a second ago
- Asmanex Twisthaler and Remicade drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Lactulose drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Loniten and Calcitriol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Levophed and Lipitor drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Ammonium Lactate and Fluocinonide drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Food Intolerance - 13 seconds ago
- Opsumit and Headache - 18 seconds ago
- Imuran and Muscle Strain - 27 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Milk Allergy - 36 seconds ago