Taste disturbance: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 4,341 people who have Taste disturbance. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Taste disturbance
- Medications that treat Taste disturbance and their effectiveness
- 1,006 drugs that are associated with Taste disturbance
- 2 conditions that are associated with Taste disturbance
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Taste disturbance:
- Taste disturbance in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Taste disturbance in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Taste disturbance in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Taste disturbance:
- Biaxin: 334 reports
- Prilosec: 234 reports
- Premarin: 155 reports
- Synthroid: 140 reports
- Lamisil: 126 reports
- Zithromax: 123 reports
- Norvasc: 113 reports
- Prednisone: 111 reports
- Fosamax: 108 reports
- Prevacid: 105 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Taste disturbance:
- Taste disturbance (1,006 drugs)
Browse all Taste disturbance symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bendamustine and Cytomegalovirus Viraemia - 4 seconds ago
- Omnipred and Ditropan drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Renal Cell Carcinoma and drugs of ingredients of ranitidine - 10 seconds ago
- Bladder Cancer and drugs of ingredients of ranitidine - 16 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Maxalt drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Colon Cancer and drugs of ingredients of ranitidine - 18 seconds ago
- Drug Ineffective and drugs of ingredients of diazepam - 19 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer and drugs of ingredients of ranitidine - 19 seconds ago
- Magnesium Aspartate and Temazepam drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Joint Pain - 26 seconds ago