Testicular pain: 2,420 reports
Testicular pain: Pain in testes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Testicular pain
Conditions that could cause Testicular pain
Most common Testicular pain symptoms
- Weakness - (11 reports)
- Rashes - (10 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (10 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (6 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (6 reports)
- Fall - (6 reports)
- Balance disorder - (6 reports)
- Nausea - (6 reports)
- Itching - (5 reports)
- Chest pain - (5 reports)
All Testicular pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Testicular pain?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Testicular Pain (93 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- How do I get rid of testicular pain due to vitamin b12?
- Hello just looking
- I have been experiencing testis pain for the past seven months and still counting. I even went to the hospital three months ago to find out what's going on and they told me not to worry as it is just a fluid collection and they gave me antibiotic which really helped me the first one month after...
- How long does the pain last
More posts for: Testicular pain
- Celexa and Lucentis drug interaction
- Will you have Excessive Masturbation with Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction?
- Will you have Lyme Disease with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Tobacco Use with Altace?
- Will you have Hallucinations with Solu-Medrol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Celexa and Lucentis
- Support group for people who have Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction and Excessive Masturbation?
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Lyme Disease?
- Support group for people who take Altace and have Tobacco Use?
- Support group for people who take Solu-Medrol and have Hallucinations?
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
- I have psoriatic arthritis and have tried Methotrexate, Razuvo, Otezla, and now Enbrel. Enbrel is...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.