Testicular pain: 2,420 reports
Testicular pain: Pain in testes
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Testicular pain
Conditions that could cause Testicular pain
Most common Testicular pain symptoms
- Weakness - (11 reports)
- Rashes - (10 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (10 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (6 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (6 reports)
- Fall - (6 reports)
- Balance disorder - (6 reports)
- Nausea - (6 reports)
- Muscle aches - (5 reports)
- Peripheral sensory neuropathy - (5 reports)
All Testicular pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Testicular pain? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Testicular Pain (90 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey im 19, i recently had a uti, and i have just finished the antibiotics and pyridium, i do not know if the uti is cleared but i problem im currently having and am pretty unnerved about is that im haveing testicular pain and my seminal fluid is a dark orange almost brown, again embarrassing...
- Wondering how long the testicular pain lasts after stop taking Strattera.
- Hi hi My newhew have been having realy bad pains and for many times sent to an Children Hospital and they have giving him Morfin and painkillers - now he have been there for more than 3 weeks - 10 days since they take him from using this strattera - and today was realy bad day - 3 times given...
- Intravenous meth user
- Gone over numerous lab studies of Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Naloxone, Subutex and every single one reports lab mice/rats and other lab rodents at every given dosage of Buprenorphine (no matter the form) are in a majority, stricken with LEYDIG CELL TUMORS...TESTICULAR CANCER! How then, is Leydig...
More questions for: Testicular pain
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been experiencing testis pain for the past seven months and still counting. I even went to the hospital three months ago to find out what's going on and they told me not to worry as it is just a fluid collection and they gave me antibiotic which really helped me the first one month after...
- How long does the pain last
- Oof ouch owie my balls
- Hi I've been injecting amphetamine and after staying up for day my testicles are really painful feels like I've been kicked and like they are going back inside me. Normally a hot bath will help release them. Can anyone help me finding out why this ìs
More posts for: Testicular pain
- Will you have Transplant Failure with Morphine?
- Will you have Haptoglobin Increased with Alimta?
- Will you have Wallenberg Syndrome with Ibuprofen?
- Will you have Breast Cancer with Metastron?
- Will you have Carcinoma - Lobular with Metastron?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Morphine and have Transplant Failure?
- Support group for people who take Alimta and have Haptoglobin Increased?
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Wallenberg Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Metastron and have Breast Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Metastron and have Carcinoma - Lobular?
- What to expect when you take Morphine and have Transplant Failure?
- What to expect when you take Alimta and have Haptoglobin Increased?
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Wallenberg Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Metastron and have Breast Cancer?
- What to expect when you take Metastron and have Carcinoma - Lobular?
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Bisoprodol Fumarate, Allopurinol, Eliquis, Atorvastatin Calcium, Tamsulosin
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lamictal
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Ibu, V-cillin
- Drug comparison of Valsartan, Xarelto, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Rayos, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76 year old woman
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.