Toothache: 14,724 reports
Toothaches (Toothache): Tooth pain
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Toothache treatments and how effective are they?
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- Darvocet-n 100
- Diclofenac sodium
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
Drugs that could cause Toothache
Conditions that could cause Toothache
Most common Toothache symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (317 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (203 reports)
- Toothaches - (195 reports)
- Nausea - (169 reports)
- Dizziness - (142 reports)
- Overdose - (133 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (132 reports)
- Rashes - (131 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (120 reports)
- Itching - (113 reports)
All Toothache symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Toothache? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Toothache (95 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- i have toothache and when i took the painkiller i got some relief but after sometime my nose was bleeding after 24 hour again i have toothache.i dont want to take the painkiller.
- Can you get stadol in spray form for pain
- I have been taking this drug for over two years and recently have developed toothache especially after taking the tablet, have been checked by Dentist, Endodontist and two X Rays.
More questions for: Toothache
You may be interested in these posts
- Took fosamax for 2 mos . Developed toothpain. Quit the med but still have the pain. Saw dentist and Endo specialist but cannot find cause.
- male, 55 years old, diagnosed RRMS 20 years ago! Started using Aubagio after 20 years of Betaseron which I was beginning to have issues with injection sites. Aubagio began with mild sinus headaches but in the last week, I started getting Pain in All my teeth within hours of taking Aubagio! I...
- Since starting Tirosint I have pain in my right upper and lower teeth. Also experiencing more diarrhea bouts. Anyone else experience these side effects?
- I am 74 and have 25 of my teeth left. All amalgam is out. I read that dental probiotics is designed to crowd out the bad, cavity causing bacteria and be good for dental health. I have used Pro Dental sporadically. Lately I have noticed bad pain in the gum after eating. Could it be caused by the...
- I took Mucinex D and 20 minutes after my front tooth started throbbing all night and was very sensitive to the touch. As the musinex wore off my tooth started getting better. Has anyone else had this issue?
More posts for: Toothache
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Ocusulf-10 drug interaction
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Lasix?
- Will you have Kidney Infection with Mepergan?
- Will you have Double Vision with Xylometazoline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Diplopia with Xylometazoline Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methadone Hydrochloride and Ocusulf-10
- Support group for people who take Lasix and have Eating Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Mepergan and have Kidney Infection?
- Support group for people who take Xylometazoline Hydrochloride and have Double Vision?
- Support group for people who take Xylometazoline Hydrochloride and have Diplopia?
- What to expect when you take Methadone Hydrochloride and Ocusulf-10
- What to expect when you take Lasix and have Eating Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Mepergan and have Kidney Infection?
- What to expect when you take Xylometazoline Hydrochloride and have Double Vision?
- What to expect when you take Xylometazoline Hydrochloride and have Diplopia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.