Toothache: 14,725 reports
Toothaches (Toothache): Tooth pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Toothache treatments and how effective are they?
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- Diclofenac sodium
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Darvocet-n 100
Drugs that could cause Toothache
Conditions that could cause Toothache
Most common Toothache symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (317 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (205 reports)
- Toothaches - (195 reports)
- Nausea - (169 reports)
- Dizziness - (142 reports)
- Overdose - (133 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (132 reports)
- Rashes - (131 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (120 reports)
- Itching - (113 reports)
All Toothache symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Toothache?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Toothache (103 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- aloha...after less than 1 month on eliquis for PE unspecified, my right "eye" tooth has become extremely sensitive about 5 days ago and now is painfull..thought it was loose but its not..no dental issues whatsoever other than 4 amalgam fillings from childhood (one removed)....no gum bleed, just...
- I have been on Ritalin on and off for 6 months and the last few weeks have been experiencing severe toothache/s sensitivity. I’ve seen a dentist and he doesn’t have a clue 🙄 please help!
- I have been on Victoza for 1 month. Started having migrain headaches. Finally took myself off the drug. Headache went away by the next day. This was on the lowest dose + 5 clicks. I was trying to introduce the drug slowly due to the reviews on victoza. Also having tooth pain. Just read it’s...
- My bottom teeth feel strange/sensitve since I began taking this Prazosin for PTSD. Anyone else? I will likely discontinue it because of this.
- Took fosamax for 2 mos . Developed toothpain. Quit the med but still have the pain. Saw dentist and Endo specialist but cannot find cause.
More posts for: Toothache
- What to expect when you take Perjeta and have Rash Macular?
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Vascepa?
- Will you have Migraine with Cytomel?
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Vitamin B6?
- Will you have Urticaria with Ferriprox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vascepa and have High Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Cytomel and have Migraine?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B6 and have Stiffness In A Joint?
- Support group for people who take Ferriprox and have Urticaria?
- Support group for people who take Cytotec and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- I have had Angio lymphoid hyperplasia for about 7 years
- I think I'm having oromandibular dystonia. In lay mans terms when I'm anxious my tongue feels...
- I have a severe case of familial RLS that is refractory to treatment. I have tried...
- My name is Paul. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and began taking Zytiga in early January...
- Have Neuroendocrine tumour of small bowel with spread to liver capsule and mesentery. Operated on 2...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.